Place: Oslo, Norway
Engagement: Permanent, full time
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cenium develop and deliver the best hospitality software platform in the world. In the cross-point between hospitality know-how, technology innovation and process improvements, Cenium solutions reduce the cost of running your operations, and provides tools to grow revenue.
Cenium will grow by enabling the best hospitality groups to differentiate their guest experiences.
Being a Norwegian software company, the software platform is delivered to all Nordic Choice hotels in the Nordics, plus customers in North America, Europa and Asia. The aspiration is global, the ambitions are considerable and the focus is clear.
The product offering is on-premise and cloud, the functionality scope includes Property Management Systems, Conference modules, Lifestyle and Activities, covering all processes of large hotel chains and complex resort destinations.
Cenium is located at Skøyen in Oslo, but travelling is expected. The chosen candidate will work with great colleagues, great partners and the best hospitality, hotel chains and resorts in the world.
We want to emphasize that the recruitment process is carried out in cooperation with ITPeople4You, and applications and inquiries should be directed to IT People4you.
Role Purpose and Objectives
- Be a point of contact for customers through the project life cycle
- Responsible for building, developing and extending relations with the customer
- Ensure that the project is carried out in accordance with the contractual requirements within the given timeframe and assigned budget
- Managing the contract with the customer; this includes scope, changes, finances, schedule, risk, resources, stakeholders, reporting, planning, implementation, monitoring and control and closure of the project
- Define project goals, allocate resources
Education, Qualifications and Competencies
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Minimum five years project manager experience from IT implementation, development or development projects in various industries
- Good ability to coordinate several medium or large projects, at high pace
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, strong in English and Norwegian / Scandinavian languages
- Excellent presentation skills; clear, structured, right-paced and connected with the audience
- Strong on high level solution design, process mapping, planning and follow-up
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Tight financial follow up: estimation, budgeting and profit
Engaged and talented colleagues, highly professional working environment
Customer-focused role – responsibility and many tasks
Courses and certifications