Company: Cenium Scandinavia
Place: Oslo, Norway
Engagement: Permanent, full time
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cenium develop and deliver the best hospitality software platform in the world. In the cross-point between hospitality know-how, technology innovation and process improvements, Cenium solutions reduce the cost of running your operations, and provides tools to grow revenue.
Cenium will grow by enabling the best hospitality groups to differentiate their guest experiences.
Being a Norwegian software company, the software platform is delivered to all Nordic Choice hotels in the Nordics, plus customers in North America, Europa and Asia. The aspiration is global, the ambitions are considerable and the focus is clear.
The product offering is on-premise and cloud, the functionality scope includes Property Management Systems, Conference modules, Lifestyle and Activities, covering all processes of large hotel chains and complex resort destinations.
Cenium is located at Skøyen in Oslo, but travelling is expected. The chosen candidate will work with great colleagues, great partners and the best hospitality, hotel chains and resorts in the world.
We want to emphasize that the recruitment process is carried out in cooperation with ITPeople4You, and applications and inquiries should be directed to IT People4you.
The .NET Developer will provide high quality technology solutions that will impact our business processes. You will participate in design reviews, providing input to the design recommendations. Strong ability to customize integration efforts of enterprise solutions, while adhering to security requirements and following SDLC in all phases.
Role Purpose and Objectives
- Participate in project planning sessions to analyze requirements and outline the proposed solution
- Strong working experience on application design, coding, testing, and deployment.
- Work closely with all level of the business community to develop requirements.
- Maintain all documentation related to all development efforts
- Strong ability to prioritize work to meet goals or deadlines
- Maintains flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and needs
- Carry out job duties while maintaining company values
Education, Qualifications and Competencies
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Must possess a minimum of three years’ experience in Visual Studio .NET
- Strong understanding of software development in C#, the .NET framework
- Database experience in MS SQL
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, strong in English and Norwegian / Scandinavian languages
Engaged and talented colleagues, highly professional working environment
Courses and certifications