Cenium is looking for a highly qualified
European Presales Manager
Place: Oslo, Norway
Engagement: Permanent, full time
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cenium develop and deliver the best hospitality software platform in the world. In the cross-point between hospitality know-how, technology innovation and process improvements, Cenium solutions reduce the cost of running your operations, and provides tools to grow revenue.
Cenium will grow by enabling the best hospitality groups to differentiate their guest experiences.
Being a Norwegian software company, the software platform is delivered to all Nordic Choice hotels in the Nordics, plus customers in North America, Europa and Asia. The aspiration is global, the ambitions are considerable and the focus is clear.
The product offering is on-premise and cloud, the functionality scope includes Property Management Systems, Conference modules, Lifestyle and Activities, covering all processes of large hotel chains and complex resort destinations.
Cenium is located at Skøyen in Oslo, but considerable travel is expected. The chosen candidate will work with great colleagues, great partners and the best hospitality, hotel chains and resorts in the world.
Role Purpose and Objectives
- As a leading presales manager at Cenium, you will challenge and enable our customers to deliver real differentiation to their guest’s experiences. By using the Cenium software platform.
- Drive strategic sales processes with our great hospitality customers.
- Be a challenger on digitalization and differentiation in the hospitality industry.
- Be talented at combining technological know-how with process understanding and business acumen.
- Drive executive meetings, solution presentations, value mapping, design workshops and answer proposals.
- Run live software demonstrations, present value propositions and explain the Cenium difference. Tailor the message, teach the audience and act in a positive and clear manner.
- Stay up to date with the Cenium software, hospitality technology trends, and maintain a close understanding of partners and customers.
- Complete relevant sections of RFQ and RFPs and join relevant sales and partner processes.
- Collaborate with sales teams and participate in relevant lead generating and marketing activities for instance Hitec in Europe.
Education, Qualifications and Competencies
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Minimum five years business experience from various industries, in customer facing roles, ideally presales
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, strong in English and Norwegian / Scandinavian languages
- Excellent presentation skills; clear, structured, right-paced and connected with the audience
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Experience and knowledge of cloud solutions or a desire to learn about
- Strong on solution design, process mapping, planning and follow-up
- Lead cloud security, privacy, and compliance discussions.