Company: Cenium Scandinavia
Place: Oslo, Norway
Engagement: Permanent, full time
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cenium develop and deliver the best hospitality software platform in the world. In the cross-point between hospitality know-how, technology innovation and process improvements, Cenium solutions reduce the cost of running your operations, and provides tools to grow revenue.
Cenium will grow by enabling the best hospitality groups to differentiate their guest experiences.
Being a Norwegian software company, the software platform is delivered to all Nordic Choice hotels in the Nordics, plus customers in North America, Europa and Asia. The aspiration is global, the ambitions are considerable and the focus is clear.
The product offering is on-premise and cloud, the functionality scope includes Property Management Systems, Conference modules, Lifestyle and Activities, covering all processes of large hotel chains and complex resort destinations.
Cenium is located at Skøyen in Oslo, but travelling is expected. The chosen candidate will work with great colleagues, great partners and the best hospitality, hotel chains and resorts in the world.
We want to emphasize that the recruitment process is carried out in cooperation with ITPeople4You, and applications and inquiries should be directed to IT People4you.
Role Purpose and Objectives
- Confident in advising customers in best practice business processes
- Design, deliver and document custom solutions according to requirements
- Building, developing and extending relations with the customer
- Participate in implementations, projects and customer-related activities
- Contribute in the project tasks being carried out in accordance with the contractual requirements within the given timeframe and assigned budget
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of customer solution
- Managing the contract with the customer; this includes scope, changes, finances, schedule, risk, resources, stakeholders, reporting, planning, implementation, monitoring and control and closure of the project
Education, Qualifications and Competencies
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Experience from IT implementation, consulting or development projects in various industries
- Ability to cooperate with high pace in several projects in parallel
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, strong in English and Norwegian / Scandinavian languages
- Excellent presentation skills; clear, structured, right-paced and connected with the audience
- Strong on solution design, process mapping and planning
- Ability to lead and motivate others and act as a team player – a people person
Engaged and talented colleagues, highly professional working environment
Customer-focused role – responsibility and many tasks
Courses and certifications