PMS and Sales & Catering
Company: Cenium North America
Location: North America (work from home, office or client site)
Engagement: Full time
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cenium develop and deliver the best hospitality software platform in the world. In the cross-point between hospitality know-how, technology innovation and process improvements, Cenium solutions reduce the cost of running your operations, and provides tools to grow revenue.
Cenium will grow by enabling the best hospitality groups to differentiate their guest experiences.
The software platform is delivered to resort customers in North America, all Nordic Choice hotels in Northern Europe plus other great customers in Europe and Asia. The aspiration is global, the ambitions are considerable and the focus is clear.
The product offering is on-premise and cloud, the functionality scope includes Property Management Systems, Conference modules, Lifestyle and Activities, covering all processes of large hotel chains and complex resort destinations.
Cenium North America has employees and customers across US and Canada, and travel is expected. The chosen candidate will work with great colleagues, great partners and the best hospitality, hotel chains and resorts in the world.
Cenium is an integrated system of modules that can be used separately or in combination to form a total information platform for your hospitality business. Cenium is looking for a Property Management (PMS)/Sales & Catering (S&C) Consultant/Analyst/Implementer to support its growing business. The successful candidate must have previous significant hands on experience with S&C and PMS Software Implementations or Hotel industry related experience in implementing and supporting these environments. Cenium is fully integrated and optimized with Microsoft Dynamics. This unified approach to information management provides the industry with a single solution where all accounting and operational data is integrated. Information thus flows seamlessly from one module to the next and allows simultaneous access by all users through a common visual work environment. Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience is a Plus!
Roles and Resposibilities
- Apply Cenium S&C and PMS and Hotel expertise and knowledge to assist in the identification, sales, and delivery of PMS Solutions
- Elicit functional PMS/S&C related requirements from stakeholders
- Analyze prospect and client functional PMS/S&C business requirements
- Prepare and develop high-level solutions to meet business requirements
- Translate solution components into functional requirements, tasks, activities, and conditions of satisfaction
- Validate requirements with key stakeholders
- Document results and findings during each phase of the project, this may include customer unique/tailored process documentation.
- Collaborate with Project Management in the execution of implementation tasks and activities
- Assist with the demonstration of Cenium PMS/S&C Features, functionality, and system capabilities
- Work with Sales in the identification, qualification, demonstration, and closing of Cenium PMS/S&C opportunities
- Analyze prospect and client Retail and functional PMS/S&C requirements and determine gaps/fits with existing Cenium solution components
- Make recommendations for future S&C enhancements to meet changing Hotel and S&C industry and specific business needs
- Participate in cross-technical, cross- discipline project teams to better leverage the Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with business partners, third party vendors
- Assist in product design and development
- Assist in product testing new products and features
- Attend workshops and training classes and courses
- Work with Technical Writing to keep training manuals and support materials up to date; this may include providing new content, feedback on material or assistance understanding the application.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience within the Hotel or Hotel Software Implementation area
- 3-5 years performing design, analysis, and implementation work around S&C solutions and systems targeted at the Hotel and Property Management Industry
- Previous operational experience working in a Hotel or Hotel Software environment in a technology or consulting capacity
- Experience with various user elicitation techniques
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 5 years previous consulting experience
- Familiarity with Agile, lean development methodologies highly preferred
- Strong team facilitation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to work occasional extended hours
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Previous Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience is a Plus!
- Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organization skills, and ability to influence others
- Experience with analyzing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions
- The following qualities and characteristics: high energy, self-starter, versatile, personal responsibility and accountability, and business political maturity
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Ability to travel, sometimes on short notice
- Authorized to work in the US and currently residing in the US
- Food & Beverage (F&B) experience (LS Retail/F&B highly desired)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2, 2013 RTM or later
- Experience with SureStep Methodology
Engaged and talented colleagues, highly professional working environment
Courses and certifications
Personal development in an international environment