ONE DATABASEONE SOLUTIONALL MICROSOFT
The Microsoft Cenium Partnership
| View Video
CENIUM ACTIVITIES / SPA AND GOLF MODULE
Cenium Activities management software to ensure the health and fitness of your leisure business
Cenium Activities software handles the appointment entry & scheduling of therapists, rooms and equipment. Setting up appointments can be a complex process in a busy activity environment, thus requiring simple and efficient access to the schedule view from various angles. This management software module can handle ‘multi resource’ scheduling for each appointment, multiple number of therapists, rooms and equipment can be set for each individual appointment as required by the chosen modality.
Activity availability and priority can be set for each modality, as their room preferences.
All functionality for the appointment scheduling is accessed from a single matrix form where the user can format the view on resource availability. Single key stroke or mouse click can change the view from seeing the therapist or room availability, the level of time interval or the scheduled appointment details.
The user can have immediate view of customer, therapist or room agenda for any given period and on-screen calendar places the user swiftly on selected dates.
Payments handled through fully integrated Hotel Management Software Point of Sale
The customer pays for their appointment using the standard POS of the Cenium ERP software so the there is full security and control of payment handling. This ensures that no appointments are left unbilled and matching appointment history with posted financial information is a simple task. Retrieving appointment information, entering appointments or changing an appointment status can be performed at any point of sale station.
Leisure Centre Course Administration
Course management is also handled efficiently, where courses are pre-scheduled and participants are added as they book. Resources can be assigned to each course and this automatically adds the time to their individual schedules. The module keeps track of course charges and the payment status of each participant.
Once again payments can be handled using the fully integrated Point of Sale.
Appointment Feature highlights:
- Appointment scheduling from single matrix view
- Multiple therapists, rooms and/or equipment can be assigned to single appointment
- Handling packages and/or deal offers including multiple modalities
- Priority, gender restrictions & modality handling setup per therapist and room
- Assignment of required resources for each modality
- Availability periods for all resource options, handles holidays, sick leaves etc.
- User defined work status settings on each appointment according to modality
- Point of sale integration for maximum financial security
- User defined level of time period settings (i.e. hour, 30 minutes, 5 minutes)
- Time drill down features on appointment schedule viewer
- Day section settings, i.e. morning, lunch, afternoon, evenings
- Sales amount estimates for revenue scheduling
- Optional link to the Dynamics NAV CRM module
- Optional integration with Cenium PMS module for link to hotel reservations
- View of agenda per client or resource, including hardcopy printouts
- Therapist load overview based on modality effort level
- General date settings for blocking appointments, i.e. official holidays
- On screen calendar for efficient resource availability search
- Therapist work scheduling
- Linked appointments
- Printing Agendas
To speak to a sales representative please call 1 877 623 6486 (North America) or +47 922 03 469 (EMEA)