Looking for a truly interactive career with a growing company?
As a result of continued growth and expansion, we are currently seeking a Software Engineer to join our sales team in North America.
Successful employees are sharp, elite professionals and industry subject-matter-experts who have an entrepreneurial spirit. Intellectual curiosity drives our innovations and pride of ownership drives our delivery quality.
We are an energetic and dynamic 100-person company with an aggressive, team-based approach to growth. If you think this atmosphere might be for you, we would like to meet you!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development – Responsible for applications development in an enterprise architecture environment within .Net framework using C#
- Must have a good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, and have experience in a .net framework enterprise architecture environment
- Must have good understanding of modularized development, and ability to build large solutions spanning multiple modules
- Integration – Responsible for integrating with existing customer systems using Cenium Integration Services (CIS)
- Must be experienced in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and integration methodologies
- Customer Technical Implementation
- Must be experienced in the Microsoft Technology Stack, from Microsoft SQL Server, management and data tools and understanding of cloud technology
- Consult with client on technical design to support the Cenium suite of products
- BUILD AND MAINTAIN EFFECTIVE WORKING RELATIONSHIPS WITH BUSINESS PARTNERS, THIRD PARTY VENDORS
- Assist in product design and development
- Assist in product testing new products and features
- Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- (5) Five or more years’ experience in applications or systems programming
- Experience with Object Oriented Concepts / Design
- C#/.Net and Multi-threading and Async programming
- Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Rest Standards and XML, XPATH, XSLT
- Microsoft Entity Framework (EF)
- Microsoft SQL Server, including SSIS/SSDT, SSRS
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Ability to Travel Required
- Ability to work with a diverse team spread across geographical regions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong team facilitation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to work occasional extended hours
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organization skills, and ability to influence others
- Experience with analyzing complex issues and delivering appropriate technical solutions
- The following qualities and characteristics: high energy, self-starter, versatile, personal responsibility and accountability, and business political maturity
- Excellent conflict resolution skillsMust have a good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, and have experience in a .net framework enterprise architecture environment
About Cenium: Cenium is a leader in the hospitality space, servicing hotel brands around the world from our global offices in Oslo, Las Vegas, Chicago, and Toronto. Our teams enjoy an environment where innovation and ideas thrive. Cenium services well-known hospitality brands in the world, in coordination with our parent company Home Invest.
Cenium is focused to become the leading provider for enterprise applications for the hospitality industry worldwide. Cenium’s software solution includes hotels, resorts, chains, gaming, leisure and entertainment with clients operating our solution successfully worldwide.
If interested, please email your CV/Resume to: email@example.com or call Human Resources at 702-800-4747 for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.